-*Heaven of Inspiration*- -*Heaven of Inspiration*-

Fantastic

This is a good song, very promising for your first submission, keep it up!
Also, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be using this in my local internet radio station I'm setting up (snooping the Audio Portal for song atm).

I hope you submit more soon!

Argyros responds:

I don't mind at all! :O
That's really cool!

Is there anyway you could...get a recording of the station? I'd kinda want to hear the whole show and see how our song fits in there. :/ Could you PM me if there's any possiblilty of that?

NewNuma Parody - I WILLNOT PAY NewNuma Parody - I WILLNOT PAY

Wow! Extremely Funny!

This is the most hilarious song I've ever heard! Lol! Somebody HAS to make a flash out of this.

Very nice,
-Rohedin

Celcius Celcius

Envy does it again =)

Wow, this is awesome, just like all your other audio... Very catchy! It helps me from going mad with boredom and frustation whilst programming my website.

Hmm, every time I come to the Audio Portal the first thing I always do is go to your music page and check out anything new... Im a big fan of your music.

-Rohedin.

Envy responds:

wooop went over night with no 0's XD. Thats probably my biggest accomplishment yet, forget ninjitsu! I donno if ALL my other audio is awesome, but this one definately is. This song is actually a break from another song I'm working on, so be expecting that sometime in the near future! I'll definately add/change this song around a little as well... (I hate the outro or the ending, I just ran out of ideas at the end and needed to "finish" it before i got sick of working on it, but yep, be expecting more like this one, Rohedin! And maybe in the future I'll make a few more runescape songs for yah!

Thanks for the review!

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Awesome!

Great song and absolutly nothing wrong with it. (sighs) This takes me back to the days when i first had flash. I made my first ever game and this was the song i used in it... Shame it got blammed with a score of 0.50 or something XD

The Ballad of Chaos--Part I The Ballad of Chaos--Part I

Great work!

I just might be using this in my RPG that im working on... It's just fab!

SuperTonic64 responds:

Awesome! Once you're finished with the RPG, I would love to play it! ^_^

Thanks for the review! :)

Numa Numa Techno Numa Numa Techno

Nu ma Nu ma Nu ma aia!

Great job! nothing more to say...

Keys - RFI Keys - RFI

Uhh!!!

Sorry it might just be me but that was awful!
It was just a hoorrible load of buzzy noises...

LoZ - Main Theme LoZ - Main Theme

Great!

This was great. I'm thinking of using it in my next upcoming submission:
WACKO ADVENTURES 1: Incarynia

KuroiRyu responds:

Outer Space Outer Space

Good but....

It's really Good but.... Can i hear mr. blobby in the background? lol

GO!! GO!!

Great!

Man this a great piece of music. Um do you know any good free (or cheap) software for making music?

~NGB~

Blue-Shore responds:

Yes, I do.. While there's not many free ones, they do have some cheaper programs. FL Studio Fruty Loops Edition is only 99 dollars, or Sony Music Studio for about 70 dollars.