Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Absolutely amazing!

Wow, this is an amazing game. I see a lot of low reviews here but what people fail to realise is that mastering 3D games in Flash takes an awful lot of work an patience. I can see here that you have been one of the few people to master the 3D Flash technique, so congratulations.

I was amazed to see how lag-free the engine was so I respect how you did not put much effort into gameplay and storyline. The textures added a whole new dimension to the graphics. The choice of music was also very good.

Basically, this was an amazing Flash and with a good storyline it would be, in my opinion, one of the best Flash games EVER.

(Graphics: 10/10)
(Flash talent: 10/10)
(Gameplay: 8/10)

Defend Atlantis Defend Atlantis

The super flash bros do it again!!!

Yet another fantastic game from the super flash bros! Although I was kinda hoping for another James the Zebra game. It took a while to get the hang of but once I was used to it I was playing away.
Awesome job,
-Rohedin

GGG Deluxe GGG Deluxe

Awesome!

I loved the original GGG and these extra levels are awesome! Nothing wrong with it. Perfect

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Amazing!

This is the best game on newgrounds. Nothing wrong with it at all!

Matrix Logic Matrix Logic

Looks good but doesn't work!

This is annoying. I plugged in my webcam and started it. it showed my face and the room but just a big blank space on the left?

Veneox responds:

sometimes you have to reopen the game.

Dress yourself *webcam* Dress yourself *webcam*

Quite good.

Quite good. Graphics could have been better. BTW Thanks for using my tutorial. Yes i just know you used it for i have superhuman powers! MUAHAHA!

Mechabloby responds:

OMFG. GET ME A SMOOTHIE! :P

Thanks for tut man. I'll use it again since I need to make a better version of this. Anyway, thanks for the review and tut. :)

Mega Tutorial 2006 edited Mega Tutorial 2006 edited

Hmm...

Well the code and stuff was good and very usefull. But wasn't really what you would call a tutorial as the code was not really explained at all. I reccomend you include explanations in your nxt tutorial.

NG Insult Generator V2 NG Insult Generator V2

Great work!

Thats was so funny. I liked the effect when you clicked the mouse.

My best one was:
ng_begginer
bites into
jotandjab's
super pubic hairs

Quadrix Quadrix

good-ish

It could have been better really.

Oh by the way my score was 10!

Jezzball Jezzball

Man that was brilliant!

That was great! I can easily see this making the front page.